Hi,

this is related to my previous thread and particularly to the file attached to
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2015-04/msg00263.html

If I have a Scheme engraver listening to TextScript-s I can get a list of entries at the same timestep and then compare them for equality. This even works without changes for DynamicText because that also has a 'text property. But if i have spanners such as hairpins it's not that simple anymore. So I'm asking myself if I can access the starting and ending timesteps of hairpins that are present in such a list. Of course I can collect hairpins in a list like I can collect TextScripts (currently I'm listening for line-interface). But is it possible to retrieve the start *and* end position of such items?

The goal is to iterate over the list and find matching hairpins to remove duplicate ones.

Thank you very much in advance
Urs