On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Urs Liska [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n174522...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> > 7. Am I right, that to get the fonts, each zip file has to be downloaded
> > individually (except wget -r etc.)? How about providing one zip file
> > containing all fonts to install?
>
> I think this would be nice, but only as an additional download. Abraham,
> what do you think about that? Auto-generating a single-file download zip
> and add it to the downloads?

I've contemplated that many times. I've even gotten *slightly* frustrated
at myself when I've installed the fonts (on other computers than my usual
ones) at how tedious it is to download each one individually. So, I
understand what others may be feeling. I'm not quite sure what the right
structure is for a single-file download. Do we have a single "otf" folder
and all the .otf files go in it (same for the "svg" folder)? Do I take each
of the .zip files and put them in a single flie? I don't know. A script
certainly makes the duplicating much easier. I'm just not sure which I
would prefer... Either way, having the individual downloads is nice since
there are plenty of users who DO NOT want to get all of them. So that will
stay.

> When using the installation script I think it is good to have the fonts
> available as separate downloads because the script will only download
> new or updated fonts.
>
> Best
> Urs
>
> > Thanks a lot for your work!