Frist I'd like to thank you for this great software, I haven´t used it yet, but I
already had troubles triying to make fine looking music sheet in Sibelius, (and I hate
the mouse secuences). The music I've download from your site (and from the Mutopia
project) it really looks like the old & beautiful hand-maded scores. It really comes
out the difference. Yesterday and today I was reading all your site and you really
convinced me. Now I'm anxious to start making music with LilyPond and even contribute
to Mutopia Project. But I have only one question, why al the Mac OSX versions says
currente unstable? What does it means?, and Why only the Mac Version?; can I run it
without problems.

Best Regards, and Congratulations on your really great job.

Javier Dardón