Hi all,

For me one of the biggest advantage of Mutopia (as a singer) is the
possibility of transposing songs in every tones!

Some years ago I submitted a few *mélodies* on Mutopia. My coding policy
was tweaking the least, that for two reasons :
1) I thought the file is more maintainable with only raw code + is easily
readable and modifiable.
2) I thought Lilypond will improve so that it will ask for less tweaks.
I agree :
– that Mutopia files aren’t (all) beautiful (and I contributed that way)
– that layout and content should be separate (I try to do it most of the
time)
– that it is too soon to use edition-engraver for Mutopia files

Regards,
Calixte.