Paul,
Thank you for the jianpu8.ly.I test run with v2.19.19 and I got the following
error.
Starting lilypond-windows.exe 2.19.19 [7-speech+jianpu_8.ly]...Processing
`K:/LILY_POND/7-speech/7-speech+jianpu_8.ly'Parsing...Interpreting
music...C:/Users/Tsang/Dropbox/LP_includes/jianpu8.ly:248:30: In procedure
ly:event-property in expression (ly:event-property event (quote
jianpu-key-sig)):C:/Users/Tsang/Dropbox/LP_includes/jianpu8.ly:248:30: Wrong
type argument in position 1 (expecting Stream_event): #fExited with return code
1.

 Immanuel,Ming.

     On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 4:20 PM, Paul Morris <p...@paulwmorris.com>