sure here they are

2 versions

1 does normal markup you only add the quarter tones -- alignment isn't
perfect as definitions.ily is sometimes off .06 uses original
definitions.ily

http://mglessons.com/lilypond/definitions.ily
http://mglessons.com/lilypond/QT_BendDef.ily
http://mglessons.com/lilypond/QT_BendDef-Example.ly
http://mglessons.com/lilypond/QT_BendDef-Example.pdf

2 better alignment but requires all markups to be added with Qt_BendDef_M
-- requires modified definitions.ily

http://mglessons.com/lilypond/definitions_M.ily
http://mglessons.com/lilypond/QT_BendDef_M.ily
http://mglessons.com/lilypond/QT_BendDef-Example_M.ly