Hello all,

I suspect I'm just being a bit thick...typesetting some mensural notation,
and having an issue with the mensural signs/time sigs. It looks like the
definitions of these in terms of modern time signatures are in half values;
e.g., "Circle" maps on to 3/2, when it should map on to 3/1.

My second issue is that lilypond initially couldn't seem to find any of the
various mensural clefs that have a number on the end. I managed to make it
work by enclosing the clef name in double quotes, but am not sure why that
worked.

Cheers,
Frauke