Maybe this is addressed in the documentation, but I didn't see it anywhere,
so I'm asking here.—Anyway, consider this music snippet:

  \key a \major    % three sharps: F#, C#, G#
  ges'1

The G-flat is displayed with two accidentals: a natural (which I assume is
supposed to cancel the sharp in the key signature), and then the flat. I'm
wondering if there's any way to prevent the first natural from displaying.

I realize that American concert band music may not be the pinnacle of
beautifully-engraved music :-P, but I'd still like to get rid of that natural.
Is there any way to do that? Thanks.

--
Benjamin D. Esham      {      http://bdesham.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      }      AIM: bdesham 1 2 8