Urs,

Why so specific about the time signature? Just curious. I've got a couple
of decently complex examples that could be good (see attached). What do you
think?

- Abraham

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Urs Liska [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n176869...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> both assumption are correct but it would have been great to have that file
> available in a presentatipn ;-/
>
> Urs
>
> Am 22. Mai 2015 01:39:10 MESZ, schrieb Simon Albrecht <[hidden email]
> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=176869&i=0>>:
>>
>> Am 22.05.2015 um 00:45 schrieb Jacques Menu:
>>
>>>  Hello Urs,
>>>
>>>  Sorry, no joke intended actually… I just don’t know what a Finale
>>> challenge is!
>>>
>> I think the point was about typesetting some complicated music, which
>> Urs will send to anyone interested.
>>

>>>  Here are the sizes:
>>>
>>>  menu@macbookprojm:~/Documents/LaTeX/PartitionsLilypond > ltt *Finale*
>>>  -rw-r--r--@ 1 menu  admin  36302 May 21 22:55:52 2015
>>> PianoScoreForFinaleChallenge.pdf
>>>  -rw-r--r--@ 1 menu  admin  86554 May 21 22:54:19 2015
>>> PianoScoreForFinaleChallenge.musx
>>>
>> And here the point was that a Lilypond file for the same music is around
>> two hundred times smaller… :-) I made the test.
>> The .pdfs are virtually the same size, though.
>>
>> Cheers, Simon

> .
> NAML
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

rachmaninoff-handengraved.jpg (251K)
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/attachment/176871/0/rachmaninoff-handengraved.jpg>
tuplets.pdf (53K)
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/attachment/176871/1/tuplets.pdf>