On 09/07/15 09:05, Mark Knoop wrote:
> Thanks Jan-Peter,
>
> I'll take a look at this and post back if I make any progress.

I was pointed at the scheme code that prints the header - can't remember
what it was and I'm not on the computer with it so I can't get easy
access. Find it and try modifying it.

I've got a similar problem to yours, in that I want to have multiple
scores on a single page, but I need the FULL header printed for each
score. The information that is (by default) left out is exactly the
information that changes between scores ... :-(

If/when I get back to my score where I muck about with the headers, I'll
point you at it, if someone doesn't beat me to it. (You redefine some
function in the \paper block.)

Cheers,
Wol