On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Noeck [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n179135...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> a small side note on this: Of course, the W3C and Wikipedia are much
> different levels in terms of web standards. But at least there is some
> type of music representation available for websites which (in my naïve
> thinking) should not be ignored completely when working on a new standard.
>
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Score
>
> Cheers,
> Joram

That is super cool! It does rely on the user to have the LilyPond
executable on their machine, though, which shouldn't be a problem if the
person is comfortable using LilyPond in the first place. I wonder if it
could be connected to LilyBin somehow? That way you could upload music from
anywhere! Sounds like a cool service to me.

- Abraham