I am currently out of the office and will return on Tuesday Sept. 7th.  I will respond
to your e-mail when I return.

Thanks
Roger

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the
individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute
to anyone this e-mail message including any attachments, or any information contained
in this e-mail message including any attachments. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the
message. Thank you very much.