Okay.

I really don't want to offend, and be smart. I don't really know lilypond
internals either, but a question is in my head.

How does Lua compares to Guile?

I used Lua a as extension language, and I find it pretty straight forward.

This is really just a theoretical question. I know how hard it could be to
retrofit lua instead of guile.

Lev