Am 05.10.2015 um 09:50 schrieb Robert Schmaus:
> I'm not sure if this what you're looking for, but here goes: I'm using
> frescobaldi on a Mac, and of course it does have a panel where you see
> the engraved score. Frescobaldi does not, however support printing the
> pdf itself - instead it asks if I'd like to open the pdf in the
> default pdf viewer and print it from there. So the print shortcut just
> opens the pdf in another program.
>
> I don't know if the windows version reacts the same way, but if you're
> looking for a way to send the pdf to acrobat, you could try the print
> shortcut and see if it opens up in acrobat.
>
> Best, Robert

I think what he wants is the following:
- view the PDF in Acrobat Reader (for its better resolution or whatever
reason,
  I think he knows how to do that (as it's where he's coming from)
- Click on the note in Acrobat Reader and have Frescobaldi open the
input file
  at the correct location.

I don't know how to do it but it's a valid request IMHO, and I wanted to
make it clear.

Once you figured that out could someone please consider writing a
tutorial for Scores of Beauty?

Urs