Hello all,
in these last 2 days I have been re-editing some scores of mine in lilypond.One
worked perfectly, while the second one worked fine as well but didn't export
the pdf file of the score.I mean that I can stream the pdf in Frescobaldi, but
I cannot find the file in the relative path.
This is the building response:

Layout output to `Violin piece from Cist Tombs on Amorgos.ps'...

Converting to `./Violin piece from Cist Tombs on Amorgos.pdf'...

Success: compilation successfully completed

Completed successfully in 16.4".

but if I go to the path -> ./nothing is there except for the *.ly file.
I am using lilypond 2.18.2 on Ubuntu 15.04
Cheers,Luca