The first patch fixed this particular error, but I found futher errors and
eventually stoped using LilyPond for this score (if I remember correctly,
it has been 4 years...). I don't have this material here, since I gave up
LilyPond for this project. Probably one can find it again just doing a
scale on all strings with and without quarter-tones. I don't have the time
right now to do it, but I'll take a look soon.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 3:49 PM, Thomas Morley <thomasmorle...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Bernardo,
>
> I opened a new thread for this special problem.
> You wrote:
> "
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/1741/
>
> Something I requested many years ago was the support for quarter-tone
> tablatures notation, which seems to work but is actually buggy at the
> moment, it generates wrong tablatures in strings with quarter-tones
> alterations etc. Did it receive some attention recently?
> "
>
> I had a look in said issue.
> There is a verified patch and all seems fine, apart from the
> limitation David mentioned.
>
> I recently made some code offering the possibility that TabStaff
> accepts quarter-tones.
>
> What is buggy? Is there an issue or bug-report? Or could you provide an
> example?
> At least something I could test against my code...
>

> Cheers,
>   Harm

Bernardo Barros

NYU, GSAS