Here's an explanation how to modify the score's header:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/custom-titles-headers-and-footers

You should probably also leave the book-level header block empty because it
will put in its variable values when you don't set one of the same name in
the score-level header block.

Best,
Abraham