Am 22.01.2016 um 22:00 schrieb Ben Strecker:
> I’m working on a project that would have the same melody appearing in
> different ranges in the same document.  Each range has its own set of
> modifications through the edition-engraver, but using \removeEdition anywhere
> in the file appears to remove that edition for all of the scores.  What is
> the best practice for managing multiple editions in the same file?
>
> I have attached a very simple example where I have two scores:  one that
> should have a color modification applied, and another that should not have
> any editionMods applied.

If your actual file is also organized using different \score blocks you
can achieve what you want by moving the layout block *inside* the score
block:

\score {
  \new Staff { \melody }
  \layout {
    \context {
      \Score
      \consists \editionEngraver my.Test
    }
    \context {
      \Staff
      \consists \editionEngraver ##f
    }
    \context {
      \Voice
      \consists \editionEngraver ##f

If that's not what you need please give more details on the actual use
case. It may be that we can help you further

HTH
Urs