Pierre,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 8:31 AM, Schneidy [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n186401...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I need to typeset an orchestral piece showing system separators together
> with solo scores without the system separator.
> Any idea ?
>
> %%%%%% Snippet: %%%%%%
> \version "2.19.35"
>
> #(set-default-paper-size "a6landscape")
>
> instruOne = \new Staff {
>   \set Staff.instrumentName = "Inst. 1"
>   \repeat unfold 20 c''1
>   \bar "|."
> }
>
> instruTwo = \new Staff {
>   \set Staff.instrumentName = "Inst. 2"
>   \repeat unfold 20 c'1
>   \bar "|."
> }
>
> \book {
>   \paper {
>     system-separator-markup = \slashSeparator
>   }
>   \header {
>     title = "Some Music"
>   }
>   \bookpart {
>     \new StaffGroup << \instruOne \instruTwo >>
>     \header { piece = "CONDUCTOR" }
>   }
>   \bookpart {
>     \score {
>       \instruOne
>       \layout { system-count = 4 }
>     }
>     \header { piece = "INSTRUMENT ONE" }
>   }
>   \bookpart {
>     \score {
>       \instruTwo
>       \layout { system-count = 4 }
>     }
>     \header { piece = "INSTRUMENT TWO" }
>   }
> }
>
> %%%%%%% END %%%%%%%%%

\bookpart can contain its own \paper block, so just move the \book's \paper
block inside the \bookpart with the combined parts:

%<------------ SNIP --------------

\book {
  \header {
    title = "Some Music"
  }
  \bookpart {
    \new StaffGroup << \instruOne \instruTwo >>
    \header { piece = "CONDUCTOR" }
    \paper {
      system-separator-markup = \slashSeparator
  \bookpart {
    \score {
      \instruOne
      \layout { system-count = 4 }
    }
    \header { piece = "INSTRUMENT ONE" }
  }
  \bookpart {
    \score {
      \instruTwo
      \layout { system-count = 4 }
    }
    \header { piece = "INSTRUMENT TWO" }

Naturally, you could have added

\paper {
  system-separator-markup = ##f
}

in each of the individual instrument \bookpart blocks, but I think my first
suggestion is better since it reduces typing.

HTH,
Abraham