Hi Harm,

My apologies for the inconvenience.
In fact I did attach the screenshot, but not in the correct way, apparently.
I could not find instructions about how to do it correctly.

Aa for a MWE, the minimal code example that I made did not reproduce the
problem of the large space between the music-snippet and the next text block,
so I saw no point in including it.

At this moment I have received enough feedback and I think that I can get both
problems solved now.

Thanks for your reaction.

Best regards,
Robert