Op donderdag 10 maart 2016 15:08:01 schreef Øyvind A. Holm:
> lilypond.org is down, I'm getting "Unable to connect" in Firefox. Is
> there any maintenance going on, or something worse?
>
> Cheers,
> Øyvind

I get in Google-Chrome that the site is not available with the expalnation that
the connection is
refused (err_connection_refused).

Details lead tot a google-search for lilypond org.

In Firefox I get the message that firefox is unable to load the page with the
statement that it
may be overloaded, and so please try later, to check the network-connection of
the computer
when no page can be loaded, or a firewall- and/or proxy-problem.

The error from Google-Chrome is probably the best option, now why did that
happen? whois
seems to be in order, so what else can be the problem.

Maybe the LAMP-stack of lilypond.org?

BTW: I am an user who knew abit of systemadministration as a professional, but
networking, I
would leave that to the real pro's.

Greetings,
Herman Grootaers