On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 9:04 AM, tyronicus [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n188979...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Is it necessary that the site be down while you are making these
> decisions? I could easily throw your old site up on a server while
> you're working on it. So many people have asked, and the fonts are
> completely unavailable. I'm sure people wouldn't mind using an older
> version of the fonts while you are working on commercializing them.

Thanks, tyronicus. I really appreciate your offer, but it's not a issue of
having a place to put them. I have my own server space that I can use or I
could just as easily put everything back up at the old location. Like I
said before, I will look at what effort will be required to put something
back up until the full-site is up and running. It takes quite a bit of
effort to maintain everything and I'm needing to prioritize my efforts.

Best,
Abraham