tyronicus,

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 1:09 PM, tyronicus [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n189037...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Abraham,
>
> I wish you the best in your future efforts with music font design. You
> definitely have a talent for it and your efforts have been
> commendable.

Thanks for your kind words!

> Gumroad might be a good option for distribution and it
> would also allow you to provide the older fonts on a pay-what-you-want
> model.

Interesting... I'll look into it!

> At least until such time as you offer your fonts for purchase, it
> doesn't hurt you to have them out in the open. They have been
> unavailable for about three months. So, I hope that you can forgive me
> for going against your wishes and posting them.
>
> http://filedropper.com/alternate-lily-fonts
> cbeede5e33c8157317fe2178c3dc9157  alternate-lily-fonts.zip [34.5 MB]

Well, like I said, I fully understand that this can be done and I do
forgive you. Holding it against you or holding a grudge isn't in my nature.
So, whoever wants to use the files, please enjoy them! That's the least I
could ask. As always, I'm curious to see how people decide to use them in
their own works.

I'll probably make the old site (slightly updated) available with all the
(then) libre files, including the installation/usage instructions. So, stay
tuned!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

- Abraham