Hi Andrew,

thank you for your quick answer! I tried countless writings of the fonts, but
none did work.

The solution was that fontconfig did’t search in the User-Fonts I stored in
/Users/[Name]/Library/Fonts. I added the search part and everything worked
fine. Seems to me that the relative path in fontconfig doesn’t work properly:

<dir>/usr/share/fonts</dir>
<dir>/Library/Fonts</dir>
<dir>/System/Library/Fonts</dir>
<dir>~/.fonts</dir>

An yes, that are really nice fonts since they are very noble :-)

Daniel