Thanks to everyone who responded! I appreciate it.

I think I might have some followup questions - like, how come the graceBend
slurs are always facing down in the output when it says “up” in the
definitions file? - but I’ll see if I can get the openlilylib files to work
first.

Although I want this score to have a TabStaff, the main reason I was using
Stephen MacNeil’s code library is because in general I need bend slurs
without the TabStaff. Thanks for that, Stephen!

-Devon.