David Nalesnik and various others I think have written scheme to allow you to
skip a range of numbers when page numbering, or to give a direct list of page
numbers to be used. I want to be able to specify something like this list to
only have the specified ranges printed, all in one continous score (yes, there
is a use case for this!).

((1 24) (52 64) (70 80) (100 110))

Of course, alternatively you could have list of ranges to skip rather than
include.

Has anybody written something like this?

I case people are wondering, it’s for writing a score where the work is
incomplete, but the composer needs the page numbers of the completed sections
to correspond to the actual page numbers in his MS. I can’t use bookparts or
similar as the score sections start and stop midpage generally, not at logical
page breaks.

Andrew