On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 3:42 AM, Peter Gentry [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n190496...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> I have been "using" Lilypond for a few years and must report that I have
> at last read the Introductory manual in detail.
>
> It certainly cleared up a few dark corners of my knowledge and recommed
> its study to all, even if you think you know what you are doing.

Here here!

This is one thing I have never regretted doing--going completely through
the Learning, Notation, and Snippets manuals. For me, it was less about
remembering the specifics of how to do everything described in them as it
was remembering that there was a place that SHOWED me how to do those
things. That, occasionally browsing through the LSR, and trying out all the
suggestions put forward by the good users of this list. Soooooo helpful! My
thanks to everyone!!!

Best,
Abraham

P.S. The INDEX is indispensible (look in bottom left corner of the docs
browser window)!!!