Mi Mats,

Take a look at PitchLab, which already has a long list of built-in
historical temperaments and lets you specify your own (see also
http://polettipiano.com/wordpress/?page_id=1029).

that app only seems to allow me to pre-set a temperament with 12 distinct
pitches to the octave. I'm using a system of scales with over 180 distinct
pitches (and which is theoretically unlimited; I just chose to stop there).

> > Hi Phil,
> > thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, it's iOS-only (I'm on Android), and
> doesn't seem to allow finer tuning than whole cents values.

Also, to answer Phil's reply, I don't have Windows. I run gentoo Linux on
my computers, and cyanogenmod Android on the smartphone.

Cheers,