Hi, Charles!

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Charles Suncana [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n190902...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi, I´m a newbie to Lilypond and am using Frescobaldi to help me use it.
> At the end of each engraving Frescobaldi puts a courtesy time signature for
> the next expected bar. However when the piece is finished AND converted to
> PDF, the courtesy time signature is still there at the end of the score.
> Does anyone know how to remove it? -charlesross-

Welcome to the group!

I'm pretty sure it isn't Frescobaldi that's doing it, but either way, if
you could attach (either inline or as a separate file) a minimal working
code sample that shows this problem, we'd be happy to help.

Best,
Abraham

P.S. Trimming your code down to a "minimal working sample" may help you
find the answer without our help, FYI.