Hi,

it would only be for my students. I would alter my guitar course for next
year. They are the only target audience actually. And here we only use
Fixed do (using si for the B) as far as I know.

I often teach to 55+ aged people who have no theoretical background.
Tabulature is a good solution, certainly for popular music, but often they
want to dive into classical guitar too.

I know there are a lot of publications with tabulature for classical
guitar, globally speaking, but they are mostly found on webshops, not in
local stores here in Belgium, because those shop owners assume that people
who want to play classical music can read sheet music.

Many of my students are exactly the kind of people who often do not want to
buy from webshops because they don't trust the system, or because they
don't know about it or because they're not used to using
computers/tablets/smartphones.

So I figured, if I can let them learn how to read regular sheet music, they
can find more guitar pieces on their own at the end of the school year,
without relying on my goodwill to re-typeset scores and add tabulature all
the time.

grtz,
Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/