Thanks Harm :)

just a note on your comment

>>It's not hard to get and use a devel-version ;)
>>I can't recommend to grab the code and patch v2.18.2 with it...

Well it depends on your operating system! I would say that for me it is
extremely hard. I compile my box from source using LFS as a base, and have
so for many years. So what may seem easy to one is not for me, when you
take into account all of the dependencies.. and dependencies of
dependencies. etc. My computers usually take about 2 weeks or so to install
everything needed. I would be better just to start a new install... and I
may do shortly when I have 2 weeks or so free. But until then..... 2.18.2
it is, I suppose I could see if the .sh file works. But in reality it
doesn't bother me that much. The only bend requirements I need are for
students, and as I said I never use tab so most of it already works, and if
not I have always found a workaround.

Cheers
Stephen