Mr. Morley, I thought I did open a new thread on the user list...

Well, I only recall one alternative and that is using Harm's (is that the same as Abraham?) stanza script. But like I mentioned, the numbers end up in various places. Using instrumentName always puts them in the same place. I would be glad to avoid using instrumentName if I can get things to work out the way I want. I want the numbers to appear in the same place on every line instead of varying positions.

I'll start a new thread to ask Mr. Harm about fixing the number positions.