Actually I like No. 10 best for its simplicity, elegance and recognition value.
But as I said before: I don't think this quite unordered process fit for
creating and selecting a logo. In the end, those who cry out loudest might have
their will, while there has been no agreement even on how the selection should
be done. Or do I have too little faith in crowd intelligence and the aesthetic
reckoning of everybody who likes working with Lilypond?
   Best, Simon