On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 7:10 AM, David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org> wrote:

> Jacques Menu Muzhic <imj-muz...@bluewin.ch> writes:
>
> > Hello Andrew,
> >
> > Guile 2.x features semantic changes (in memory management IIRC) that
> > prevent LP from being able to use it, DK will tell you more.

This  is unfortunate, as my installed versions of autogen depends on
guile-2.*, and the gentoo devs say slotting guile (ie, allowing both
versions to coexist on the system) doesn't seem to work. So I may be stuck
at this version of Lily until it gets sorted. (or may not have it at all if
Lily has to use guile to compile my .ly files).

Here's hoping the Lily devs are plugging away!

Cheers,