Hi everyone,I have a bunch of instrument parts, one of which is a mandolin
that has slash marks with chords above the staff in various places. I've
accomplished this by doing the following:\override NoteHead #'style =
#'slash         \repeat percent 6 {     <<              \chords \with {
alignAboveContext = mando }
{s4 c8 s4.}             {r4\mp b'8 r4 b8}       >> }This looks fine:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n193827/Screen_Shot_2016-08-19_at_3.png>
But when I try to render the conductor score it doesn't work. I'm doing
this:\score {   \new StaffGroup <<               \new Staff {
\override
Staff.InstrumentName.self-alignment-X = #RIGHT                  \set
Staff.instrumentName =
\markup \right-column {                 "mandolin"                      }
                \set Staff.shortInstrumentName =
#"man"                  \mandoMusic             }         >>}And it looks like
this:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n193827/Screen_Shot_2016-08-19_at_3.png>
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.