Hi Jacques,

This is puzzling. Have you explicitly turned off the rootless protection?
If not, have you got XCode installed? The question is, why does your system
work, rather than why does mine not work, in fact! :=) There are hundreds
of threads about this rootless problem on the internet. I am not a Mac
developer, so I don’t fully comprehend it, and I am not prepared to
sacrifice my Mac by adjusting the csrutl settings in recovery mode to turn
it all off.

Shoud this thread move to the devel list?

Andrew

On 5 September 2016 at 1:41:44 AM, Jacques Menu Muzhic (