Hi,

I tried to keep the tuplet number from colliding with a slur by using
TupletNumber.avoid-slur = #'outside. It has worked before ~2.12.XX but with
2.19.49 something weid happened. The tuplet beam disappeared (actually was
shortened and moved to the left of the staff, see the red circle).

Even without the avoid-slur the slur and the tuplet number behaved
differently depending on which beat the tuplet was on.

The third one is the expected (but not ideal) way LP prints this. The
fourth is the weirdest one with avoid-slur. The second one is something
quite interesting.

Thankfully, there's TupletBracket.padding that bails me out.

-Risto

-----

\version "2.19.49"

\relative c'' {
  \time 4/4
  \tuplet 3/2 { g8 g g }
  \tuplet 3/2 { g8^( g) g }
  \tuplet 3/2 { g8^( g) g }
  \once \override TupletNumber.avoid-slur = #'outside
  \tuplet 3/2 { g8^( g) g }