Hi, my name is John Roper and I am a freelance developer who does web
design among other things. I use LilyPond occasionally and I felt that the
website needed a little bit of a sprucing up. I decided to see what I could
do and I have created a new, nicer looking, website based on wordpress
which you can preview at http://jmroper.com/lilypond/. I have managed to
get most of the content from the other website transferred over and I hope
to have it all done soon. I was hoping that it would be able to move the
LilyPond blog over to the main website as well. Please tell me what you
think.

Thanks,

John Roper

--
John Roper
Freelance Developer and Simulation Artist