Hi Pierre,

This is so completely brilliant. Thanks!

In particular it addresses the issue I have where I simultaneously have a
clef "treble^8" in the other staff, and this does not alter the position of
the modifier for that clef, which I was having problems with until
enlightened by you.

I never knew you apply layout modifications to things like \clef "F_8".
Should that be in documentation somewhere, or the LSR?

Andrew