Hey,

As I'm recently starting to type more and more in Lily and browsing some
scores on Mutopia Project to see how others are doing it, I wonder how you
- proffessionals - are approaching it? Does it depends on the type of the
score?

I started to like \pararellmusic, because you can go one measure at a time,
instead of of putting bunch of voices and going back and forth. On the
other hand, it seems like it's limited and you have to restate your note
lengths every time, also some nested slurs can be a problem sometimes. But
it seems like the most clean approach for typesetting something like
baroque sonata for the piano..

I did the same with the score where right hand had only once voice most of
the time, still I'm yet to see someone else using it - seems like many
people just use /new Voice and write them separately.

Last thing - I saw some putting barchecks in the beginning of the line
(including the very first bar). Are you doing it like that too? Maybe
someone could share a snippet from some good quality and complex piano
score? Honestly, almost every score I saw on Mutopia Project unfortunately
doesn't look too great, but maybe I'm tripping. Anyway, I'd like to see how
people with deadlines and efficient workflow are managing this - assuming
this is even a thing with LilyPond...

Thanks in advance guys.

Pozdrawiam,
Krzysztof Gutowski