Last year I started a thread about how to change the dash pattern in the
case of two adjacent consecutive slurs, successfully solved very simply.
Now the situation arises that I would like to be able to precisely adjust
the slur shape with the \shapeII function in the case of two consecutive
slurs.

The following MWE will only compile if you set it up with openlilylib, and
is meant to be illustrative rather than compilable (sorry - I don't know a
generalised way of including openlilylib in an MWE).

So, how would you get another call to shapeII in here to modify the second
slur shape?

bass = {
  \clef bass
  \time 1/4
  \t 5/4 {
    c'16
    \shapeII #'((0 0) (p 20 0.4) (p 20 0.4) (-1 0)) Slur
    e32^( g <e cis'>)
    _( g cis'8)
  } |
}