Am 08.03.2017 um 13:01 schrieb Andrew Bernard:
> Hi Urs,
>
> This is something I have asked before on the list. The summary is that
> it is not possible presently. What I had to do was take the low level
> code in question and modify the line-cap style and incorporate the
> modified code into my functions. Highly unsatisfactory, but it works.

Which low level code, Scheme or C++? And how did you incorporate it?

> Therefore, now that at least two of us want this, is it time for a
> request for enhancement?

If you tell me more about it I think we could consider it.
For my use case it would be highly inconvenient to have to use a custom
build, because I'm only "supplying" other people who will do the actual
work - and I can't require them to set up a LilyPond building environment.

Urs

--
u...@openlilylib.org
https://openlilylib.org