On 21.11.2004, at 00:19, Erik Sandberg wrote:

On Saturday 20 November 2004 23.42, Graham Percival wrote:
On 20-Nov-04, at 2:10 PM, Sean Reed wrote:
hi graham,

is it possible to ask a question without being subscribed to the list?

Of course. We CC all replies to the questioner and the mailing list.

i gotcha. looking at the mails i see that now too. ok. i'll try to keep beefing up my filters here then. and thanks, aaron, for the offer to moderate non-member posts! that would be a very appreciated great help as well.

best,
sean