My apologies - Once again, I forgot to Reply-to-all.

Ralph

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ralph Palmer <palmer.r.vio...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Parallel Square Premusic
To: have@anti.capital

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 9:10 PM, <have@anti.capital> wrote:

> You're very wrong. I have considered all of those things. My Parallel
> Square format is perfectly vertically extensible. The examples already
> given show off the most important part of the premusic, but it is with
> little imagination that everything you mention is accounted for.

Greetings (it's not clear to me what your name is) -

I still don't see that your system of notation (which I find hard to
follow) can quickly convey as much information about the music as
traditional notations, to someone familiar with either or both systems of
notation.

I do not see the advantage of your system to the musician trying to create
music.

All the best,

Ralph

--