Hi, Vaughan!

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Vaughan McAlley [via Lilypond] <
ml-node+s1069038n201694...@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I’m happy to announce LilyQuick 0.92beta. The main feature is
> (hopefully) simpler installation with (hopefully) clearer
> documentation. As well, LilyQuick can now automatically quit Qsynth
> when it quits. Enjoy!

Congrats! This is exciting! I would love to see a short video of this in
use to have a better grasp for the time savings over manual entry. Any
chance you can be convinced to put something together and post it on
YouTube?

Best,
Abraham