Hi Robin,

Would't it be great if instead of saying 'failed(1)' we could have a
message saying 'unable to write to output file - file locked'. Especially
since newbies are not generally able to read and remember all the details
in the references, even though these may be obvious to old hands. Gosh,
even I did not see that line in the instructions, even though it is clearly
there. Perception is a fuzzy thing when beginning a new subject.

Andrew

You are using a pdf viewer such as Adobe Reader