When creating a jazz score I typically want to break the page into two
distinct sections - a top section composed of fretboard diagrams followed
by the actual score. I do *not* want the sections to be on separate pages.

I've got this basically to work using a \bookpart  section enclosing 2
\score sections.

What I haven't figured out is how to control the vertical spacing between
the two scores. In other words, I would like to control the vertical
spacing between the chord diagram section and the actual score. The default
spacing is a bit tighter than I would prefer.

Can anyone help out?

Thx,

-steve