It's Hex C0000005.  Probably an access violation.

--
Phil Holmes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bernhard Kleine
  To: lilypond-user@gnu.org
  Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 1:36 PM
  Subject: Re: .ly file partially compiles, then LP crashes

  Am 28.07.2017 um 00:55 schrieb Guy Stalnaker:

    Exited with return code -1073741819
  This has come up with the same number IIRC repeatedly. I wonder where the
return code comes from.
  If there is such a message there is a reason for it that someone programmed.
(given that such a message is totally frustrating for the enduser since it does
not give the reason for the cause. Bad programming style. I know it is not
lilypond.)

  Bernhard who experienced the same error some time ago,

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch