Hello everybody,
        I encountered some weird behavior of tremolo beams on whole
        notes, as in this MWE:

                \version "2.19.62"
                { \repeat tremolo 8 { c'16 c'' } }

        This generates tremolo beams which are always horizontal and
        placed right next to the higher of both notes. What I would
        expect is a centered beam, sloped to roughly copy the difference
        between the pitches.

        I'd like to ask if it's a bug or a feature, and if there's any
        way to work around it (other than push the individual beams
        around using overrides or stop using whole-note tremolos :--)).

        I use a hand-compiled v2.19.62.

Thanks,
        D.