On 18 September 2017 at 14:59, Knute Snortum <ksnor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is also a printer icon on the toolbar that does the same thing as
> File > Print Music.  (Ctrl-P worked for me on Windows 10.)

The printer icon does absolutely nothing when clicked. On my frescobaldi
installation Ctrl-P is for play the music not for print. And finally,
File/Print music does nothing, no dialog, no messages, absolutely nothing.

Do you have anything set in Edit/Preference/Help application/PDF and
Edit/Preference/Help application/Printing command?

* * *

Sorry for having replay late but I didn't get any notification about your
answer.

g.